Here are some of the benefits of investing in private RRSP Arm’s Length Mortgages…
- Tax Refund: Save taxes and get a big tax refund by contributing your own cash or credit into your RRSP, and then loaning those funds as an RRSP mortgage.
- High Return on Investment: Consistently beat most mutual funds and even the stock market year after year.
- Full Control: You choose which mortgages to invest in. Unlike most mutual funds where a fund manager decides where your money goes.
- Simplified Retirement Planning: No more timing the market or worrying about re-balancing your portfolio. RRSP mortgages provide a pre-defined, consistent return that allows you to protect future account balances and know exactly how much will be in your account years from today.
- Pre-defined Investment Term: The term of the mortgage investment is defined up front, so you know exactly when you’ll get your initial money back, plus interest.
- Secured Investment: Unlike stocks and mutual funds, RRSP mortgages are secured by something physical - a piece of Canadian Real Estate. If the borrower doesn’t pay, you get the property.
- Hands-off Investment: Once setup, this is a completely hand-off investment.